Monday 5 July 2010

little owl



I found the cutest little owl egg cozy tutorial here - http://lucykatecrafts.blogspot.com/2008/06/owl-egg-cosy-tutorial.html and decided to have a go as I have loads of felt and scraps of material. He was really easy to make and the tutorial was really straightforward to follow. My girls shrieked when they saw him (or should it be her...it's pale pink felt) and they both want one each and Robyn being the ever cheeky madam says she walso wants a bigger plushie version and in "proper owl colours"




I've also spent a week making cusion covers for a friend, I made 2 plain and decided to put a pattern on one as a surprise and decided on a flower applique. It's the first time I've done anything like that so I was very pleased

with the way it turned out. I'm having serious deja vu feelings with it though, even though the pattern came from the top of my head, I cant help feeling I've seen it before and I think it may have been on one of my daughters baby tops....will have to do a hunt through the millions of photos I have of them now

No comments: