Sunday 11 July 2010

52 Marvellous Makes Madness Challenge



I have decided to join the 52 Marvellous Makes Madness Challenge over at The Thrifty Mrs blog - http://thefurtheradventuresofathriftymrs.blogspot.com/2010/06/52-marvelous-makes-madness-challenge.html which is simply to make something each week that you love doing - crochet, sewing, baking, knitting, scrapping anything.


As the challenge was posted on the 30th June I think I'm a week behind so I'm going to submit my owl that I made last week as my week one effort. I should put up Robyns works too as she is a crafty little monkey especially over the holidays, Daisy too although she is just 3 so tends to get bored after 5 mins unless it involves paint or glitter glue. This week they were hard at work painting a wooden letter set


hard at work
the end result

No comments: