Sunday 25 July 2010

felt letters



Finally made the felt name banners, I love the sparkly feel to them with the beads and sequins added. I was a bit dubious about adding anything as I tend to like plain and simple but they were too plain as just stitched letters. The gitls love them and they are now hanging up in their room.
I also made Rocky Road bars this week and shock horror my fussy kids dont like them as they are too rich so thats my diet completely screwed for this week as I cant just leave them now can I
I am now working away on my bunny from an old Crafts Beautiful magazine, its being made from a pair of Daisys old trousers which she was shocked and horrifed to wake up and find I had chopped them to pieces ha ha

2 comments:

Carla Doyle said...

I love your felt letters they are so cute, and lovely colours. I should be getting my first stash of felt delivered this week, I have not made anything in felt before, I usually just sew fabric and make patchwork things. But I plan to make a mobile for my little niece out of driftwood and make felt letters to hang on it. So your felt letters have given me some much need inspiration.

Unknown said...

Hello LadyBex~ darling felt letters, just love them!!! and yummy treats too!

THANKS FOR THE VOTE, you are wonderful! HUGS, jenn