Monday 25 May 2009

Heart Garland

Every Monday over on UK Scrappers, the home page has a list of "blog bits" with loads of inspiring ideas for scrapping and other crafts from various blogs.
Last Monday there was a link to a stunning padded heart garland here - http://itsacreativeworld.typepad.com/its_a_creative_world/2009/05/padded-heart-garland.html so I decided to have a go as it's so pretty. It took a week to make mainly because I had to find bits of material (old baby clothes are so handy sometimes) then wait till the weekend to get some ribbon and pretty silver glittery buttons from Be Crafty in Elgin. Everything was cut out and sewn up in 2 evenings and here's the result
I love it and want to make more pretty things like this. I seriously think I'm going to buy one or more of the Sew Pretty range of books from Amazon

No comments: