We had a gorgeous snow day in early Feb with heavy snow overnight closing the school. This was the first time both Robyn and Daisy had been sledging, the first time Daisy had walked in proper deep snow and the first time she had built a snowman so all this was put into a little book.
I'm a single mum of 2 gorgeous little girls. they take up most of my time but I do sometimes have time to scrapbook or watch a movie. I love papercrafts and I'm always on the lookout for gorgeous things that can be made with pretty paper and card. I'm still a relative newbie to it all though so my work is in no way perfect. Have just discovered patchwork and quilting which is fast becoming an addiction. I love sewing and have recently discovered crocheting.
Also "mum" to 2 moggies and 2 bunnies
No comments:
Post a Comment